PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
If you don’t have the PayPal account, you can also pay directly with your Visa / MasterCard via PayPal system.
Here are the steps of “Pay with Debit/Credit Card without PayPal account”
2. After all items added to cart.
Continue Checkout: you can select shipping methods and payment methods, and use a coupon.
Checkout by PayPal: will auto choose free shipping option, and can't use the coupon.
3. When you been directed to PayPal checkout page, you will see the page below:
4. If you choose “Pay with Debit or Credit card”, the system will direct you to the page below which require you provide the card number, billing address, and shipping address.
5. After filled in the card number, billing and shipping address, it will ask you whether you would like to create a PayPal account or not.
***You may register the PayPal account later if you choose “No” for now.
6. Then, click “Pay Now” to proceed the payment. The PayPal will request the payment and all process will be successful and completed. Done.
Note:Actablet.COM will confirm your payment within 24 hours upon the receipt of the money. After you make the payment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Number, MTCN, Amount, sender's full name and payment date. Otherwise, your payment may fail or be delayed.